WE EAT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BREAKFAST

I thought that the use of diction, syntax, and tone really helped on making the point that we use technology as a way to come out of reality. In the writing, the tone was grim to make sure we get the point that we shouldn't be using the internet as a better version of the real world. The syntax and diction were well formed to get the point across and the author did not try to make complicated sentences so that way the reader can know exactly what point the author was making. I really liked the writing even though I really don't agree with it. I use technology a lot and I also don't like when they send pictures of their breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I think it's really stupid. I also know that people use technology a lot to the point where they like it better than interacting in real life. However, I believe that some people create a community online, a community that might not be able to be created in one on one conversations. I like the internet because we can meet people that we wouldn't meet in the real world. I say "real world", I say this when I mean everyday life. I understand that we can't print out a hug, and some people might say you don't really understand the people you are talking to on the internet, and you will never know them on a personal level. Although I would like to make the argument that I can relate to people online and build a better connection with people online than in the real world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something interesting

SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT!

song of the day! #6