Song of the day! #2

sorry that this is such a late post, I had some stuff to attend to the whole day but I hope you enjoy.


the song of the day is:

The Auld Triangle by Luke Kelly

here is the link to the song! Now before I get started I have to say that I saw a cover of this song. My friend is the person that recommended this song to me (here is his link), and he said to watch the cover of the song and I am glad he did. I am not saying that the author of the song was bad, but I really liked this cover. So lets get started with the actual review of the song! Another song that is stuck in my head!!! I really loved this song and I can not stop pressing the replay button. I just noticed I might say that for ever song, that may be a good thing. Anyways, I really liked how in this cover there was more than one person singing the song which got me to pay attention and really be able to get into the song a little bit more. I really loved this song and cant wait till the next song. By the way before I end this review off I have to say that most of these songs will be recommendations from friends and even today I asked my teacher Dr. Preston what songs he can recommend, so please put in the comments some recommendations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something interesting

SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT!

song of the day! #6