song of the day! #3

OK well I guess I should set a time when these are going to come out because last time the song of the day was at like 9:00 and now its like at 7:30. So maybe next song of the day I will have a set time when I will upload the song of the day. Also, I decided that when I hit a post of the song of the day that ends in a 0 like 10, 20, 30 etc. I will do a review of a song, but I will also do a top ten for those ten songs that I did.


the song of the day is:

Young Love by: Telepathic Teddy Bear

this is the link to the song! OK I think this is the first ever song that I didn't really enjoy. Well I mean I did like the song don't get me wrong but it wasn't like the other 2 songs that I kept on pressing the replay button on. I just thought that this song was a little too slow for my liking. Although from what I gathered this song is about a kid that has a hard time trying to get the courage to go up to a girl and ask her out. I can really relate! I probably shouldn't have said that. Anyways, the song was really good, one part of the song that I really liked was when he said "I would watch from underneath your window, when I was just a coward." I liked this part of this song because that is line that got me to relate to this song. I like the lyrics of this song, I might not really enjoy this song, but still go check it out and tell me what you think.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something interesting

SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT!

song of the day! #6