song of the day!

Just some information before I start this new thing. So when ever my friends or just any new people that meet always at some point ask me, "what kind of music do you like", or "what is your favorite singer or band." My answer is always "I don't really like listening to music." I really don't like saying that, one day I want to say, "I like all kinds of songs." So everyday I will post, the song of the day, and I will try link to were the song was posted and talk a little bit about how it made me feel, or certain parts that I can relate too, or what part of the song do I like the most, etc. So enjoy and hopefully you like the songs like I do and post a comment on how you felt after listening to the song.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the song of the day today is:

When we were younger by: SOJA

This the link to the song. I have to say, first of all, that after listening just once to this song I can't stop pressing the replay button. This song made me feel really calm and relaxing. I can really relate to this song, he explains how if life is so hard why do we try so hard. This is what I have thought in my life as well. Another part that really caught my attention is when he says "I wonder if you know what your saying when you sing along." I really love this quote, when ever my step-dad listens to a rap song with me he always says "why do you like that song, do you even know what he saying?" I feel like we are so focused on the rhythm in a song that we miss or forget that yes it is a song, but there is some deep meaning in to what the artist is trying to say. This is a great first start to my first song of the day, I hope you listen to the song and tell me what you think about it. Thank you for reading and hopefully this song doesn't take over your brain like it is for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something interesting

SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT!

song of the day! #6