song of the day! #4

So I have thought of a set time to upload these and that will be at 7:30.


The song of the day is:

In my Bones by: Ron Pope

The link to the song! I really like this song. This was another song that was so catchy! I cant stop getting it out of my head. Although this song is really deep, I really loved this song. From what I got from this song was that its about this guy that tried so hard in the relationship and his girlfriend left him. I bet so much people can relate! He also talks about how if she wants to leave him then she can never return to him. There is not much really to say about this song. I really enjoyed this song, sorry for the short review, go check out the song! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something interesting

SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT!

song of the day! #6