song of the day! #5

Sorry for not uploading this on the time set (7:30). I was almost about to miss this day as well my friend had to remind me. Also, my friend also noticed that I put way to much exclamation points in my review, mostly for the sad songs, that shouldn't need an exclamation points, so I am going to try to minimize the amount of exclamation points I use.


the song of the day is:


What If You by: Joshua Radin

This is the link to the song. So lets start off with how I felt about this song. Just like for the song "Young Love", I liked the lyrics, they were emotional and I cant hate on someone else's own emotions, but I just don't like slow songs. From what I heard from the song, it was like the song "In my bones", were he just broke up with someone and he is talking about the whole situation. The only difference is in the song "In my bones", he basically says that he gave it his all and if it didn't work out at least he tried his best. In this song though, he is saying that he should have done better. He also says that no matter what happens he will always be there. This is from what I got from the song, maybe you felt a different way. Please tell me how you felt in the comments. Also, give me some song suggestions. Hope you give a good listen to the song, I will talk to you all later.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something interesting

SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT!

song of the day! #6