Where I was at today!

So today instead of going to some of my classes I went on a field trip to a college were I checked out a bunch of different jobs that  I might be interested in. One fun thing that I checked out there was the picture of me holding a gun. This was not a loaded gun and the bullets that go in the gun don't shoot bullets that will kill someone. When I was there I also took a tour of the PCPA theatre. They showed us some of the material they use for plays. They were working on beauty and the beast. They showed us the props, costumes, and builds they use in background. This was an awesome experience, the only thing that was wrong was finding our buses. I don't even want to go into that in this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something interesting

SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT!

song of the day! #6